In order to bring about the smooth business operations of our company and to ensure the provision of better services, we may acquire and retain Information in certain events.
In order to meet the trust that our customers have in us, we will handle Information that we may collect and/or retain, in the following manner:
1） Collection of Information
2） Items of Information that we collect
- Contact information, such as your name, adivress, phone, email, and other similar information
- Web browsing history, access logs
- Record of play
- Information about personal device including device ID
- Location information
- Card Name, Catch Phrase, DARTSLIVE CARD ID, PIN Number
- Darts stats
3） Purposes of Use of Information
- Responding to inquiries regarding our merchandise, sending of catalogues and the like, sending of gifts, making announcements on events such as game competitions, and handling of requests for the repair of products;
- Conducting marketing and surveys for the purpose of development and improvement of our products;
- Analysis of our service such as website traffic or use of games;
- Provision of information regarding our products and/or services;
- Management of scores, etc. of our customers;
- Management of overviews and/or results, etc. of our events;
- Registration for our system regarding our products/services
- Sending auto-response emails that enable users to confirm information regarding themselves; and
- Any and all purposes incidental to any of the foregoing.
If we are to be provided with Information of our customers in any event not described above, we will notify you in advance of the purpose of use of such Information.
Please be advised that the name of any customer who applies for a gift or an event may be published for the purpose of announcing winners or for any other purpose.
Please ensure that any Information of those under the age of 16 is only provided upon obtaining the consent of his/her parent or custodian.
Unless otherwise permitted by laws and regulations, if it becomes necessary to change any of the purposes of use, we will obtain the consent of our customers for such use.
4） Provision of Information to Third Parties
- required by laws and regulations;
- it is necessary for the protection of life, limb or property and where it is difficult to obtain such customer's consent;
- it is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and where it is difficult to obtain such customer's consent; or
- it is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and where obtaining such customer's consent is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
5） Sharing of Information
|Scope of the joint users||DARTSLIVE INTERNATIONAL Ltd.
DARTSLIVE ASIA Ltd.
DARTSLIVE USA, INC.
DARTSLIVE EUROPE Ltd.
|Person responsible for the management of the Information||DARTSLIVE Co., Ltd.|
We will let you know in advance, if we would intend to start sharing of Information not set forth above.
6） Measures for Controlling the Security of Information
7） Supervision of Employees
8） Supervision of Entrustees
9） Handling of Complaints
10） Establishment of Internal Rules regarding Information Protection, etc.
11） Compliance with Laws and Ordinances
12） Procedures to Meet Requests for Disclosure, etc. and Where to File Complaints:
Please make any inquiries regarding personal information (including any requests for disclosure, etc., and filing of complaints) through the "inquiry" form on our web page. If you have any questions regarding how to fill in the inquiry form on the web page, please contact:
DARTSLIVE Co., Ltd., User Support
1-19-19, Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0013, Japan
13） Announcement regarding Use of Our Website
14） Our iPhone and Android Apps
Profile Passport by Blogwatcher Inc.
Handling of Information:
Revised: June 24, 2013
DARTSLIVE Co., Ltd.