- 1.Draw will be conducted at the opening ceremony
- 2.Each team at least has 4 players ( 3 males and 1 female)
※No upper limit for no. of players per match （As long as the above requirement is met, 5 to 6 can play in a match.）
- 3.No practice throws are allowed once the MATCH starts. Players will be allowed for 2 throws (6 darts) before each leg as practice throw.
- 4.Tournament's progress
- A captain of each team fills the order sheet and hands it to the referee before the match starts.
- A referee writes the match results on the score sheet.
- Upon completion of matches, the team captains sign the score sheet.
- Control will make announcements for the program’s progress accordingly.
- Throwing order will be decided by corking.
- The coin toss function of DARTSLIVE2 will be used for deciding who throws the cork first.
- The player who throws closer to the center can decide the throwing order.
- If the first player's dart hits the exact center of the BULL, the second player is required to acknowledge that the first player's dart is in the center bit of the BULL, and remove the dart and then throw for the cork.
- In the 1st leg, the throwing order will be decided by the winner of the cork.
- In the 2nd to 4th leg, the player who lost in the previous leg will throw first.
- In the pre-tournament round robin, the player who lost in the previous leg will throw first till the last LEG.
- In the last leg of the final, cork will be conducted again and the winner of the cork will decide to throw first.
- If a dart machine incorrectly records the score even when a dart thrown is stuck in the board, call a referee
for "Reverse-A-Round" function to reverse the score and enter the correct points by pressing the target segment where the dart is stuck.Only referees can use this function.
- In case of incorrect scoring, if darts stuck in the board are removed,
the round is forwarded to the next player and the opponent throws darts, the score cannot be amended.
- In case the game is interrupted because of such things as power failure,
a referee will restore the last game with the agreement of both teams.
If the restoration is not possible, the LEG will be reset, and players will be asked to start over.
- All players are required to compete in appropriate attire.
- Team shirts are recommended.
- All players must present a clean and neat appearance.
- Shorts such as Bermuda are not permitted for any male player.
- All shirts must have sleeves.
- No cut-offs or ragged edge hems on any shirts
- Shoes must be worn in the tournament venue at all times.
- No unauthorized use of shirts similar in style to the staff shirts will be allowed on the tournament floor.
- <Penalty for not obeying the Dress Code>
- Any player not in proper attire will have the right to one 15-minute grace period to make the necessary change.
- Thereafter there will be NO grace period and the player will be disqualified from the tournament.
※For any events not mentioned above, WSDA has the sole discretion to make any decisions on this tournament. WSDA's rules may be applied.