We collect Information fairly and legally.
Information that we may collect is the following items and information that is necessary to achieve the purposes set forth in the Article 3.
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information
- Web browsing history, access logs
- Record of play
- Information about personal device including device ID
- Location information
- Card Name, Catch Phrase, DARTSLIVE CARD ID, PIN Number
- Darts stats
- Other Information necessary for our proper and efficient operation
We will use Information that we collect, only to the extent necessary for achieving the following purposes:
- Responding to inquiries regarding our merchandise, sending of catalogues and the like, sending of gifts, making announcements on events such as game competitions, and handling of requests for the repair of products;
- Conducting marketing and surveys for the purpose of development and improvement of our products;
- Analysis of our service such as website traffic or use of games;
- Provision of information regarding our products and/or services;
- Management of scores, etc. of our customers;
- Management of overviews and/or results, etc. of our events;
- Registration for our system regarding our products/services
- Sending auto-response emails that enable users to confirm information regarding themselves; and
- Any and all purposes incidental to any of the foregoing.
If we are to be provided with Information of our customers in any event not described above, we will notify you in advance of the purpose of use of such Information.
Please be advised that the name of any customer who applies for a gift or an event may be published for the purpose of announcing winners or for any other purpose.
Please ensure that any Information of those under the age of 16 is only provided upon obtaining the consent of his/her parent or custodian.
Unless otherwise permitted by laws and regulations, if it becomes necessary to change any of the purposes of use, we will obtain the consent of our customers for such use.
We will not provide Information of any of our customers to any third party without such customer's prior consent except where:
- required by laws and regulations;
- it is necessary for the protection of life, limb or property and where it is difficult to obtain such customer's consent;
- it is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and where it is difficult to obtain such customer's consent; or
- it is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and where obtaining such customer's consent is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
We will use Information jointly with our parent companies, and their subsidiaries and affiliates (“SEGA SAMMY Companies”), pursuant to the provisions as set forth below.
- Items of Information to be used jointly
- -Name, address, gender, birth date, name of customer’s company or organization, position, phone number, email address, play data, device ID, location information, and access logs
- -Other items necessary for proper and efficient operations
- Scope of the joint users
- -SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS Inc.
- -Other SEGA SAMMY Companies
- Purpose for which the Information is used by the joint users
- a) Provision of information regarding our services such as our products, events, campaigns, and questionnaires
- b) Planning and development regarding our products and services
- c) Marketing activities
- d) Management of the records regarding our products and/or services played by our customers
- e) Contacting to job applicants, decision of employment, and management of applicants
- f) Conducting background checks on whether our customers, including related entities/individuals, belong to and/or are associated with an organized crime group in order to determine whether to start, continuously engage in, or otherwise conduct any business transactions with such customers
- g) Other matters necessary for our proper and efficient operations
- Contact information with respect to the management of Information
- SEGA SAMMY HOLDINGS Inc.
Personal Information Inquiry
Shiodome Sumitomo Building 21F
1-9-2 Higashi Shimbashi, Minato-ku
Tokyo 105-0021 Japan
6） Measures for Controlling the Security of Information and Holding Period
- We will use our best efforts to maintain the accuracy of the content of Information to the extent necessary for achieving the purposes of use, and will take appropriate security control measures to prevent any leakage, loss or damage, etc., of Information.
- We will hold Information only for the period necessary for achieving the purposes set forth above. In case that you provide your Information to us in order to receive our particular service, we will hold the information only for the period that we provide the service to you (including further period required by applicable law if any), and delete the information promptly thereafter.
7） Supervision of Employees
We will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over our officers and employees in order to ensure the secure management of Information.
8） Supervision of Entrustees
If we are to entrust any third party with the handling of Information, we will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over such third party to ensure the secure management of Information.
9） Customers’ rights and Handling of Complaints
- The customers who provide Information to us may request us to disclose, correct, delete, suspend and/or restrict the use of, and/or move Information to the extent allowable under the applicable laws.
- Besides the preceding paragraph, we will handle any complaints, etc. regarding the handling of Information, in good faith.
10） Establishment of Internal Rules regarding Information Protection, etc.
11） Compliance with Laws and Ordinances
We will use our best efforts to protect Information, in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations.
12） Public Announcement regarding the Retained Personal Data
- Name of the business operator handling Information
DARTSLIVE Co., Ltd.
- Purposes of use of the retained personal data
- Procedures to Meet Requests for Disclosure, etc. and Where to File Complaints
We have a support desk for the handling of customers' inquiries regarding Information, in order to meet any requests you may have for notification of the purposes of use of, disclosure or correction of, or suspension of use of your own Information out of the retained Information managed by our company. Please be advised that when making a request for disclosure, etc., you may be required to provide us with a copy of an official document such as your driver's license or passport. In meeting the requests for disclosure, etc., we may request that you pay the actual costs thereof, including the costs for mailing, as well as the charges therefor. The details of the charges will be separately notified to you.
Please make any inquiries regarding personal information (including any requests for disclosure, etc., and filing of complaints) through the "inquiry" form on our web page. If you have any questions regarding how to fill in the inquiry form on the web page, please contact:
DARTSLIVE Co., Ltd., User Support
1-19-19, Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0013, Japan
13） Announcement regarding Use of Our Website
1. Usage of Cookies, etc.
2. Usage of Google Analytics
14） Our iPhone and Android Apps
To enhance the convenience of our customers and the quality of our services, we use an external service below:
Profile Passport by Blogwatcher Inc.
Handling of Information: