Starting Today! Worldwide Christmas Let's Make Friends!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! ❄️
Sleigh into a Winter Wonderland and celebrate WORLDWIDE CHRISTMAS LET’S MAKE FRIENDS!
Keep a lookout for a Snowball Fight and enjoy our FROSTY AND LIMITED SNOWMAN PAUL MOVIE THEME!
Winter is coming, don’t miss it!
■ Campaign Period
1 December – 26 December 2022
■ Campaign Game
LET’S MAKE FRIENDS (MEDLEY)
■ How to Play & Receive THEME
Insert your DARTSLIVE CARD into the card slot of DARTSLIVE machine and play “MEDLEY” with another player. THEMES will be awarded based on the number of MEDLEY Friends!
SNOW XMAS LMF PICTURE THEME
Play MEDLEY with 12 or more friends on DARTSLIVE2, to receive Limited Edition SNOW XMAS LMF PICTURE THEME.
SNOWMAN PAUL MOVIE THEME
Play MEDLEY with 25 or more friends on DARTSLIVE2, to receive Limited Edition SNOWMAN PAUL MOVIE THEME.
■ How to check your current number of friends
Check your current number of friends on the DARTSLIVE app.
Tap on “Card page” then “Home Shop.”
*Only available for Premium＋ and Premium Plan
On a DARTSLIVE2 Machine
Instantly check your current number of friends on the DARTSLIVE2 Machine once the game is finished.
1) Players must register to the DARTSLIVE Plan (Premium+ Plan, Premium Plan, Trial Plan, or Free Plan) and use DARTSLIVE CARD for the game.
2) Ensure that your DARTSLIVE App is set to the designated countries and regions.
3) DARTSLIVE has the right to modify or change the campaign contents.
4) DARTSLIVE reserves the right of final decision.
5) DARTSLIVE has the right to deprive player’s prize and game points of the campaign IF the fraud has been found.
EXAMPLE OF FRAUD
1) Each card can only be used by one person.
2) Manually pressing the dartboard is forbidden.
3) Players have other behaviours that violate public morals or are deemed by the store to be fraudulent.
＜About the effects of COVID-19 on the Campaign＞
Please note that there may be days or times when you cannot participate in the campaign due to the regulatory measures taken by each local government regarding COVID-19.
In addition, please participate in this campaign following the requirements of your local government to prevent the infection of COVID-19.
In view of the current Covid-19 situation, please take note of the precautionary measures.