STRONG WORLD X PENANG DARTS FESTIVAL 2023 - PLAYER LISTING
Get ready to witness the pinnacle of excellence, as players from all countries gear up for the much-awaited STRONG WORLD X PENANG DARTS FESTIVAL 2023. Live up to the stage and set new records for the coveted championship title.
All Tournament Player Listing is Now Available, kindly read below for more information.
18 – 19 March 2023
Royale Chulan, Penang
No 1 & 2, 1-2, Pengkalan Weld, George Town, 10300 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Singles & Doubles Player Listing
DeClub Grand Master Player Listing
For any inquiries regarding to the Player Listing, please contact:
Malaysia Players: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Players: email@example.com
A. ROUND-ROBIN RANKING
RR groups will be by the following order:
1. Number of Match Won;
2. Number of Legs Won & Legs Lost.
• 2-Teams Tie, head-to-head
• 3-Teams Tie, Game of Count-Up
Progression to SKO
• Group of 3 or 4: Top 2
• Group of 5 or 6: Top 3
1. All Players are required to fill up their game’s stats in the scoresheet provided.
2. Opposing teams is required to check each other to verify the stats.
3. Both teams are to sign acknowledgement of the results & the games stats of all players. In any case where one team feels discrepancy in the results or stats, please do not sign and request for check.
4. For any appeal or verifications, both teams MUST BE present at Control Station, to file a case for checking & verification.
5. Once signed and submitted, Control Station reserves the rights if appeal should or should not be accepted.
6. Sandbagging Rules apply to both Round Robin & SKO.
7. Players whose tournament stats/Rating exceed their Registered Rating will be subject to disqualification with the results reversed.
8. Organizer reserves the rights to review & re-rate all players & move players into higher flights if required.
C. AMENDMENT OF INCORRECT SCORE
1. If the score on the machine is incorrect, and the darts is on the board, an Official should be called to witness the “Reverse-A-Round” to reverse to the correct score.
2. If both teams agree to perform “Reverse-A-Round” without an Official, the game can proceed, and any appeals will not be accepted.
3. If no darts is stuck on the board, regardless of being pulled out or bounced off, the score stays, and the game continues.
4. In the event where game is disrupted by Power Failure, any incomplete leg will be reset, and will start over as a new leg.
5. In the event where a player throws on a wrong turn, Reverse-A-Round is allowed to correct the turn.
6. In the event where a player throws on a wrong turn, and Reverse-A-Round is not possible, the game is over, the results stays, regardless of whichever team, win, lose or bust.
D. WALK-OVER RULE
1. When a game is up and one team is missing, the team presence should raise a request to the Official in charge of the area, to page for the missing team.
2. The team presence should look out for the Paging of the missing player, and if not heard, to approach the Control Station immediately.
3. Control Station will make 3 paging for the missing team before a Walk-over can be awarded.
E. DRESS CODE
Positive media coverage, sponsorship and growth of the game are based upon 2 major factors:
• Professionalism of DARTSLIVE TOURNAMENT &
• Good Conduct & Appearance of the Players.
Please adhere to the following dress code:
• Men: Long Pants/Jeans or 3/4 pants (below knee) with covered shoes. No slippers, singlets, or shorts (above knee)
• Ladies: No hot pants, no revealing tops, or no slippers or mules without straps around the ankle. Sandals with straps around the ankle is allowed.
Player who does not abide to the above dress code will not be allowed to play in the tournament.
Tournament Organizer reserves the rights to tape off over any logos of competitors and/or non-sponsors, especially for Players on Stage games.
* No outside food or drinks allowed in the venue.
* For any rules or incidents not mentioned above, the event organizer has the sole discretion to make the final decision.
DARTSLIVE MALAYSIA reserves the right to re-rate, negate or modify any rule contained herein when it is necessary to protect the parity system of this event.