Starting Today! Valentine's Day SHOOTOUT with Cathy Leung!
This is a story about a little Cupid who lives in a hidden magical forest. Enchanted by desire and passion, she is tasked to spread the love of darts with her mighty arrows.
Let’s celebrate Valentine’s Day with Cupid Cathy Leung and play a game of SHOOT OUT to receive special THEMES!
Show your support and send hearts to your darts buddies to keep the flame eternal.
■ Campaign Period
9 February – 28 February 2023
■ Campaign Game
SHOOT OUT (TOTAL SCORE)
■ How to Play & Receive THEME
Insert your DARTSLIVE CARD into the card slot of DARTSLIVE2 machine and play SHOOT OUT and accumulate your scores.
Accumulate a total of 2,000 points on the DARTSLIVE2 Machine playing SHOOT OUT, to receive the Limited Edition CUPID VDAY PICTURE THEME.
Accumulate a total of 14,000 points on the DARTSLIVE2 Machine playing SHOOT OUT, to receive the Limited Edition DREAMY VDAY MOVIE THEME.
CUPID VDAY PICTURE THEME
DREAMY VDAY MOVIE THEME
■ How to check your current number of friends
Check your current number of friends on the DARTSLIVE app.
Tap on “INFO” then “Home Shop.”
*Only available for Premium+ and Premium Plan.
On a DARTSLIVE2 Machine
Instantly check your current number of friends on the DARTSLIVE2 Machine once the game is finished.
1) Players must register to the DARTSLIVE Plan (Premium+ Plan, Premium Plan, Trial Plan or Free Plan) and use DARTSLIVE CARD for the game.
2) Ensure that your DARTSLIVE App is set to the designated countries and regions.
3) DARTSLIVE has the right to modify or change the campaign contents.
4) DARTSLIVE reserves the right of final decision.
5) DARTSLIVE has the right to deprive player’s prize and game points of the campaign IF the fraud has been found.
EXAMPLE OF FRAUD
1) Each card can only be used by one person.
2) Manually pressing the dartboard is forbidden.
3) Players have other behaviours that violate public morals or are deemed by the store to be fraudulent.
＜About the effects of COVID-19 on the Campaign＞
Please note that there may be days or times when you cannot participate in the campaign due to the regulatory measures taken by each local government regarding COVID-19.
In addition, please participate in this campaign following the requirements of your local government to prevent the infection of COVID-19.