DARTSLIVE THEME DESIGN CONTEST
Wanting to scratch that creative itch? Here’s your chance to flex those artistic muscles in the upcoming DARTSLIVE THEME Design Contest.
The winner of the contest will have their very own THEME available for distribution and we’re excited to see everyone’s entries!
Design Submission Link : DARTSLIVE THEME DESIGN – SINGAPORE SUBMISSION
Download Design Template from here: SINGAPORE DESIGN TEMPLATE
Submission Period: 6-31 May
Voting Period: 5-12 June
THEME Distribution: 16 June – 15 July
This competition is a two-stage competition process.
- Stage 1: Online entry submission of the design entry. Entries will go through an administrative review carried out by DARTSLIVE.
- Stage 2: 4 (FOUR) entries that pass Stage 1 will be enrolled in Finalist Voting.
A multi-disciplinary jury of experts is selected by the DARTSLIVE administrators. This independent jury has the right to choose the DARTSLIVE THEME Design finalists. The jury is not required to justify or comment upon its decisions. The judge’s decisions are private and completely confidential.
PARTICIPATION CRITERIA & MECHANICS
- All designs (even hand–drawn) are welcome! DARTSLIVE will turn the winning design into an official THEME graphic.
- The THEME Design contest is strictly for Singaporeans, and its residents.
- The THEME Design contest is for DARTSLIVE players only. You will be asked to key in your DARTSLIVE CARD ID upon submission of the design.
- All THEME designs submitted will be considered the property of DARTSLIVE and may be used for promotion purposes.
- Submitted designs may be altered to fit the appropriate format for distribution.
- Please do not include actual photographs or images of any person in your designs/artwork.
- Any inappropriate/undesirable contents will not be entertained. i.e. Sexuality, violence, contents to slander others.
- Blacked out parts will be hidden during the game, but the entire design will be required.
- After your THEME has been chosen, DARTSLIVE SINGAPORE will ask for the submission of a working file (if applicable).
- Multiple entries are possible.
- DARTSLIVE will include the designer’s name (or pen name) on the distributed THEME (bottom left corner)
- Design must be original, and cannot include copyrighted designs and / or shops, league team logos etc.
- Any questions regarding this campaign, email to: email@example.com
**Updated as of 13 May 2020