DARTSLIVE3 1ST ANNIVERSARY IN SINGAPORE
Pop the balloons and celebrate our first DARTSLIVE3 Anniversary in Singapore with a challenge! We need your help to achieve 400,000 or more DARTSLIVE3 Bull Counter to unlock 5 Limited Edition DARTSLIVE3 Black Card Prizes.
■ Campaign Period
1 March to 27 March 2022
■ CAMPAIGN GAME
Play any games on DARTSLIVE3 and accumulate 10 Bulls to be entitled to 1 Chance in the Lucky Draw. E.g. if you accumulate 50 Bulls on DARTSLIVE3, you will get 5 chances in the Lucky Draw. No limit to the number of DARTSLIVE3 games you can play.
Limited Edition DARTSLIVE3 Black Card
■ LUCKY DRAW
The lucky draw will be made once the campaign period has ended. Winners will be announced on the official DARTSLIVE website and DARTSLIVE Singapore’s Facebook and Instagram Page on 31 March 2022. *Date is subject to change
■ DARTSLIVE3 Bull Counter
Check our current DL3 Bull Counter on the front page of DARTSLIVE official website. All BULLs hit on every DARTSLIVE3 machine in Singapore will be counted and reflected on the Bull Counter.
1) Players must register as DARTSLIVE members (premium member, trial member, or basic member) and use DARTSLIVE CARD for the game.
2) Ensure that your DARTSLIVE App is set to the designated countries and regions.
3) DARTSLIVE has the right to modify or change the campaign contents.
4) DARTSLIVE reserves the right of final decision.
5) DARTSLIVE has the right to deprive player’s prize and game points of the campaign IF the fraud has been found.
EXAMPLE OF FRAUD
1) Each card can only be used by one person.
2) Manually pressing the dartboard is forbidden.
3) Players have other behaviours that violate public morals or are deemed by the store to be fraudulent.
＜About the effects of COVID-19 on the Campaign.＞
Please note that there may be days or times when you cannot participate in the campaign due to the regulatory measures taken by each local government regarding COVID-19.
In addition, please participate in this campaign following the requirements of your local government to prevent the infection of COVID-19.