Novel Coronavirus Safety Measures
We will be taking the following measures to prevent the spread of the virus.
- 1.Please wear a mask inside the event venue wherever possible.
- 2.You will find hand sanitizing spray at the venue entrance. Please use it when you enter or exit the venue.
- 3.A thermal camera has been set at the entrance. If visitors are detected with a fever, they may be denied entry.
We will update the tournament info accordingly.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Name of Event
SUPER DARTS 2020 WILD CARD TOURNAMENT
Sunday, 16 February 2020
KINTEX Hall 2, 6C
408 Hallyuwoldeu-ro, Ilsanseo-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
To be announced
Players who have met the requirements in designated tournaments and tours
Free of charge
The right to participate in SUPER DARTS 2020 (2 players)
Players who meet one of the following criteria.
- * Even if a player qualifies for WILD CARD TOURNAMENT several times, the extra spots are not awarded to other players.
- * Players who have rights to play in SUPER DARTS 2020 are not eligible to play in the WILD CARD Tournament. Their spots in the WILD CARD tournament are not awarded to any other players.
Pre-tournament SHOOT OUT
Saturday,15 February 2020, 13:00 to 19:00 (Korea Local Time)
Play "SHOOT OUT" once on DARTSLIVE2
- ·Participants are required to play the pre-tournament SHOOT OUT during the above mentioned time period.
- ·Players not participating in the Pre-tournament SHOOT OUT are not eligible to play in the tournament.
- ·Participants are required to present a photo ID at the time of check-in.
- ·If two or more players have the same score in the Pre-tournament SHOOT OUT, the first player who earned the score has priority.
Qualifier and Final Tournaments
Single Elimination Tournament
- 701 - STANDARD CRICKET - STANDARD CRICKET - 701 - Choice
BEST OF 5 LEG：Fixed throwing order
- -The first player who takes 3 legs first will win.
- -Round Limit: 15 rounds for 701 and 20 rounds for STANDARD CRICKET
- -Open in/Master out for 701
Participants are assigned to 8 pre-tournaments based on the result of the Pre-tournament SHOOT OUT.
The winner of each tournament, 8 players in total, will advance to the Final Tournament.
The 8 winners will be assigned to 2 tournaments through blind draw.
The winner of each tournament, 2 players, will clinch their spots in SUPER DARTS 2020.
How to Enter
The event organizer will contact you regarding the tournament entry.
Please respond by the specified due date.
Players who fail to respond by the due date will lose their right to participate.
- ·Participants of this event may not play in any other tournaments taking place on Sunrday 16 February in Korea.
- ·Please note that the tournament format is subject to change according to the number of participants.
- ·The 2 players earning a spot in SUPER DARTS 2020 are required to attend the photo sessions and interviews (around 120 mins per player) after this tournament.
The event organizer has the right to disqualify players from participating in SUPER DARTS 2020 if such players do not attend the photo sessions and interviews for reasons other than the ones approved by the organizer.