The ranking for the Round Robins will be determined with the following rules.
- 1.No. of winnings (No. of winning matches)
- 2.No. of LEGs won
- 3.No. of LEGs lost
- 4.The result of the direct confrontation of the teams.
- * If 3 or more teams are tied on (1)-(4), each team will do COUNT-UP. The winner of COUNT-UP will proceed to the final match.
- 1.Please make sure to fill in the stats and results of each leg of the starting stage Round Robin on the match card.
* If they are not recorded, the player may be disqualified.
- 2.Upon completion of matches, the match card has to be handed to the referee at the control desk of each class.
- 1.Round limits
- 301 : 10 Rounds
- 501 : 15 Rounds
- 701 : 15 Rounds
- Cricket : 15 Rounds
- Throwing order will be decided by corking.
- The coin toss function of DARTSLIVE2 will be used for deciding who throws the cork first.
- The player who throws closer to the center can decide the throwing order.
- If the first player's dart hits the exact center of the BULL, the second player is required to acknowledge that the first player's dart is in the center bit of the BULL, and remove the dart and then throw for the cork.
- In the 1st LEG, the throwing order will be decided by the winner of the cork.
* In this case, throw the second dart without removing the first darts.
- In the 1st LEG, each player throws one dart. Whichever is closest to the bullseye goes first.
- In the 2nd LEG, the player who lost in the previous leg will throw first.
- In the 3rd LEG (CHOICE), players throw for the cork again and the winner of the cork can choose either to "throw first" or "select a game."
* If the game of the 3rd LEG is decided already, the winner can choose to "throw first".
Sandbagging rule applies to all games in the tournament. Players are required to write down the stats of every leg/game played. It is the responsibility of opposing player to check the other player's stats as written down. Once the score sheet is submitted to control station, no appeal can be done.
Once the game stats are computed, the sandbagging rule applies :
- 1.At the end of Round Robin
- For 3 players blocs:
Current Rating is 3 or more points higher than when the player registered.
- For 4 and 5 players blocs:
- Rating check will be at the end of all Round Robin games of the group is completed.
- Current Rating is 3 or more points higher than when the player registed.
- The winning team of each match is required to submit the score sheet with all players' individual stats clearly written. Sandbagging rule is checked at the end of each match and win is only awarded after the sandbagging rule is cleared.
- If one or several players is subject to the sandbagging rule, his team will lose.
- If both teams have players subjects to the sandbagging rule, the stay the same.
- Application of the sandbagging rule is at the discretion of the Tournament Management.
- Tournament Management also reserves the rights to re-rate, decline or disqualify any player, without compensation or refund, in a situation where the tournament official feels would disrupt the parity system of the whole tournament.
- All players are required to compete in appropriate attire.
- Team shirts are recommended.
- All players must present a clean and neat appearance.
- All shirts must have sleeves.
- No cut-offs or ragged edge hems on any shirts.
- Shoes must be worn in the tournament venue at all times.
- No unauthorized use of shirts similar in style to the staff shirts will be allowed on the tournament floor.
- Penalty for not obeying the Dress Code
- Any player not in proper attire will have the right to one 15-minute grace period to make the necessary change. Thereafter there will be NO grace period and the player will be disqualified from the match.