Competition in all LEGS(You must play all LEGS during Round Robins)
The ranking for the Round Robin blocs will be determined according to the following rules.
- 1.Number of LEGS won
- 2.Number of LEGS lost
- 3.The result of the direct confrontation of the teams
- * If three or more teams are tied on (1)-(3), each team will play a COUNT-UP. The winner of the COUNT-UP will proceed to the Final Tournament.
Upon completion of a MATCH, the match card has to be handed to the control desk.
- 1.Round limits
- 701 : 15 Rounds
- CRICKET : 20 Rounds
- 2.Throwing order of the game
- Throwing order will be decided by corking.
- The coin toss function of DARTSLIVE2 will be used for deciding who throws the cork first.
- The player who throws closer to the center can decide the throwing order.
- If the first player's dart hits the exact center of the BULL, the second player is required to verify the location, remove the first player's dart, then throw the cork.
- The winner of the cork throws first in the 1st LEG.
- Players throw first alternatively for the 2nd LEG and onwards regardless of the game results.
- If the final leg is a CHOICE, players will throw for the Cork again. The winner of the cork may either choose to throw first or choose the type of game.
Amendment of incorrect scoring
- 1.If a darts machine records the score incorrectly and the darts remain stuck to the board, a referee should be called and the "Reverse A Round" function will be used to reverse the score. The correct score will be entered by the referee by pressing the target segment where the dart is stuck. No player should use this function but a referee. If the amendment of the score was agreed upon by both parties, then the game can be proceeded by the players themselves.
- 2.Incorrect scores cannot be amended, if darts stucked to the board are removed, the round is forwarded to the next player and the player has already thrown the darts.
- 3.In case the game is interrupted such as by a power failure, a referee will restore the last game with the agreement of both teams. If the restoration is not possible, the LEG will be reset, and players will be asked to start over.
- All players are required to compete in an appropriate attire.
- All players must present a clean and neat appearance.
- No shorts or bermuda shorts allowed for men.
- All shirts must have sleeves.
- No cut-offs or ragged edge hems on any shirts.
- Shoes must be worn in the tournament venue at all times.
- No unauthorized use of shirts similar in style to the staff shirts will be allowed on the tournament floor.
- Penalty for not obeying the Dress Code :
- Any player not in a proper attire will have the right to take one 15 minutes grace period to make the necessary change. Thereafter there will be NO grace period and the player will be disqualified from the MATCH.
- * No outside food or drinks allowed in the venue.
- * For any events not mentioned above, the event organizer has the sole discretion to make any decisions on this tournament.
- * For any rule not mentioned above, this tournament adopts the WSDA Rules.