To be conducted as follows
- Pre-tournament Round Robin
- Final Tournament (SKO)
- 1.Pre-tournament Round Robin
- No. of winnings (No. of winning matches)
- No. of LEGs won
- No. of LEGs lost
- The result of the direct match between the teams.
- ※If teams are tied on 1.-4., each team (Please include at least 1 female player) will do SHOOT OUT（GALLON）.
The winning team will proceed to the final tournament.
- 2.Final Tournament
Block allocation is made for the pre-tournament round robin based on the result of the drawing on the tournament day.
Based on the result of the pre-tournament round robin, higher ranked team(s) of each round robin advances to the final tournament.
The ranking for the Round Robin will be determined with the following factors:
The top teams will advance to the designated spots in the final tournament.
The winning team will be "SKO"
Game Format(Both Pre-tournament and Final Tournament)
|LEG 5||LADIES SINGLES
- At least 1 female player in 1st, 3rd and 7th legs
- Different players in 3rd and 6th legs
- Female players in 5th leg
- The first player or team to win 4 legs wins the match.(Best of 7 legs)
- One team needs to have 4 or more players.(At least 3 male and 1 female players)
※No upper limit set on players per match (As long as the requirement above is met, 5 or 6 players can be in a match)
- "Open In / Master Out" is applied to all 01 games.
- "Fat BULL" is applied to all 01 games.
- Round limit is 15 for both 501 and 701 while it is 20 for 901, 1101 and STANDARD CRICKET.
- Alternate start （Throwing order for 1st and 7th leg will be decided by the cork)