The ranking for the round robins will be determined with the following rules.
- 1.No. of winnings (No. of winning matches)
- 2.No. of LEGs won
- 3.No. of LEGs lost
- 4.The result of the direct confrontation of the teams.
- * If 3 or more teams are tied on (1)-(4), each team will do COUNT-UP. The winner of COUNT-UP will proceed to the final match.
- 1.Please make sure to fill in the stats and results of each leg of the starting stage Round Robin on the match card.
* If they are not recorded, the player may be disqualified.
- 2.Upon completion of matches, the match card has to be handed to the referee at the control desk of each class.
- 1.Round limits for 701/15 Rounds, 501 / 15 Rounds, 301 / 10 Rounds, Cricket / 15 Rounds
- 2.Throwing order of the game
- Throwing order will be decided by corking.
- The coin toss function of DARTSLIVE2 will be used for deciding who throws the cork first.
- The player who throws closer to the center can decide the throwing order.
- If the first player's dart hits the exact center of the BULL, the second player is required to acknowledge that the first player's dart is in the center bit of the BULL, and remove the dart and then throw for the cork.
- In the 1st leg, the throwing order will be decided by the winner of the cork.
* In this case, throw the second dart without removing the first darts.
- In the 2nd leg, the player who lost in the previous leg will throw first.
- In the 3rd leg (CHOICE), players throw for the cork again and the winner of the cork can choose either to "throw first" or "select a game."If the game of the 3rd leg is decided already, the winner can choose to "throw first".
Bust Rule applies to all games in the tournament. Players are required to write down the stats of every leg/game played. It is the responsibility of opposing player to check the other player's stats as written down. Once the score sheet is submitted to control station, no appeal can be done.
Once the game stats are computed, the Bust Rule applies if:
- 1.End of All Round Robin Games
- >Group of 3:
Current Rating is 4 or more points then the player's rating at point of registration;
- >Group of 4&5:
Current Rating is 3 or more points then the player's rating at point of registration;
- Rating check will be at the end of all Round Robin games of the group is completed.
- >Group of 3:
- 2.End of every Single Knock-Out Game
- ・Bust Rule for SKO games applies when Current Rating is 3 or more points then the player's rating at point of registration.
- ・The winning team of each match is required to submit the score sheet with all players' individual stats clearly written. Bust Rule is checked at the end of each match and win is only awarded after the Bust Rule is cleared.
- ・If one or more player within the same team bust, the win will be reverse to the opposing team, If both teams has one or more bust player, results stays
- ・Application of the bust rule is at the discretion of the Tournament Management.
- ・Tournament Management also reserves the rights to re-rate, decline or disqualify any player, without compensation or refund, in a situation where the tournament official feels would disrupt the parity system of the whole tournament.
- Uniform includes all shirts, pants, trousers and shoes.
- Shirt needs to have a collar and sleeves. No damage is allowed.
- Pants needs to be ankle-length, and dress pants are recommended. Black or white jeans or chinos are also allowed. Make sure your choice of clothing is clean and presentable.
- Organizers holds the right to decide the appropriateness, and to disqualify the player with inappropriate uniform.
- If you are uncertain about the pants design, please bring a pair of dress pants to the venue.
- Players are allowed to wear leather shoes or sports shoes. (Wearing sandals, slippers, long boots and open toe shoes at the event is not allowed.)
- Wearing a headwear such as hat or cap during the event is NOT permitted. However, if a player needs to wear a headwear for religious and/or other reasons, please obtain a prior approval from Organizers.
- Organizers has the right to judge the appropriateness of players' uniforms according to the RULES.If a player's uniform is judged inappropriate for the event, the said player is unable to participate in the tournament.