You will need to know some rules for this tactical game,
but once you learn them,
it's very exciting.
No points for other areas
If you hit the 20 area 3 times, it becomes yours.
If you hit a triple, it's 3 marks. If you hit a double, it's 2 marks.
A triple is effective!
If I hit 3 triples on different numbers in one round, the 3 areas will become mine in just one round.
I need to open the number to score points!
I can keep scoring in the area after opening it.
It's not that easy. The area can be closed.
It's important to score in the area as much as I can before it closes.
You need to decide whether to work at closing opponents' numbers or getting more points from your numbers.
This tactic is the fun part of CRICKET.
- The player who has the highest score when all numbers are closed or at the round limits, wins.
If the round limit has not being reached, or all areas have not being opened, players can turn the game around and win in CRICKET.
- Targets are only 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and the Bull.
- Once a player gets three marks, the number will be open.
- A player scores points by hitting the area he/she opened.
- You can void your opponent's open area by getting three marks on the number.
- The player with the highest score when all numbers are closed or at the round limit, wins.