1） Collection of Information
2） Items of Information that we collect
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information
- Web browsing history, access logs
- Record of play
- Information about personal device including device ID
- Location information
- Card Name, Catch Phrase, DARTSLIVE CARD ID, PIN Number
- Darts game results and statistics
- Other Information necessary for our proper and efficient operation
3） Purposes of Use of Information
- Responding to inquiries regarding our merchandise, sending of catalogues and the like, sending of gifts or prizes, making announcements on events such as game competitions, and handling of requests for the repair of products;
- Conducting marketing and surveys for the purpose of development and improvement of our products;
- Analysis of our service such as website traffic or use of games;
- Provision of information regarding our products and/or services;
- Management of scores, etc. of our customers;
- Management of overviews and/or results, etc. of our events;
- Registration for our system regarding our products/services;
- Sending auto-response emails that enable users to confirm information regarding themselves; and
- Display and delivery of personalized advertisements to each customer;
- Other matters necessary for our proper and efficient operation;
- And any and all purposes incidental to any of the foregoing.
4） Provision of Information to Third Parties
- required by laws and regulations;
- it is necessary for the protection of life, limb or property and where it is difficult to obtain such customer's consent;
- it is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and where it is difficult to obtain such customer's consent; or
- it is necessary for cooperating with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and where obtaining such customer's consent is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
5） Sharing of Information
- Items of Information to be used jointly
- -Name, address, gender, birth date, name of customer's company or organization, position, phone number, email address, play data, device ID, location information, and access logs
- -Other items necessary for proper and efficient operations
- Scope of the joint users
- -Sega Sammy Holdings Inc.
- -Other Sega Sammy Companies
- Purpose for which the Information is used by the joint users a) Provision of information regarding our services such as our products, events, campaigns, and questionnaires b) Planning and development regarding our products and services c) Marketing activities d) Management of the records regarding our products and/or services used by our customers e) Contacting to job applicants, decision of employment, and management of applicants f) Conducting background checks on whether our customers, including related entities/individuals, belong to and/or are associated with an organized crime group in order to determine whether to start, continuously engage in, or otherwise conduct any business transactions with such customers g) Other matters necessary for our proper and efficient operations
- Contact information with respect to the management of Information
- Sega Sammy Holdings Inc.
- Personal Information Inquiry
- Sumitomo Fudosan Osaki Garden Tower, 1-1-1 Nishi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0033, Japan
6） Measures for Controlling the Security of Information and Holding Period
- We will use our best efforts to maintain the accuracy of the content of Information to the extent necessary for achieving the purposes of use, and will take appropriate security control measures to prevent any leakage, loss or damage, etc., of Information.
- We will hold Information only for the period necessary for achieving the purposes set forth above. In case that you provide your Information to us in order to receive our particular service, we will hold the information only for the period that we provide the service to you (including further period required by applicable law if any), and delete the information promptly thereafter.
7） Supervision of Employees
8） Supervision of Entrustees
9） Customers' rights and Handling of Complaints
- The customers who provide Information to us may request us to disclose, correct, delete, suspend and/or restrict the use of, and/or move Information to the extent allowable under the applicable laws.
- Besides the preceding paragraph, we will handle any complaints, etc. regarding the handling of Information, in good faith.
10） Establishment of Internal Rules regarding Information Protection, etc.
11） Compliance with Laws and Ordinances
12） Public Announcement regarding the Retained Personal Data
13） Announcement regarding Use of Our Website and Applications
Our website and applications use Behavioral Targeting Ads via a program provided by a third party, such as a digital advertising company, to display ads relevant to users' interests as an effective method. Using cookies and ad IDs, third party digital advertising companies collect informative data such as search keywords, browsing history, and IP addresses, to estimate the users' interests, region of residence, gender, and age range, and then deliver ads accordingly. No personally identifiable information such as address, name, telephone number, or email address is collected.
We use the following third-party digital advertising companies:
(1) Google Ads
(2) Google AdMob
(3) Yahoo! Promotion Ads
Customers can limit or disable the cookie function by changing the settings on their device's browser (Internet browsing software) regarding the sending and receiving of cookies. When the cookie function is restricted or disabled, you may be unable to use some services or functions on some sites, and you may be restricted in your use of various Internet services.
For more information on how to set up your browser to accept or reject cookies, please refer to the help section of your browser.
■Use of Ad IDs
Customers can disable Behavioral Targeting Ads using ad IDs by changing the Ad ID settings on their device. Please refer to the website of the device or OS provider for details on how to change the Ad ID settings.
■Disablement (Opting out) of Behavioral Targeting Ads
You may disable (opt-out of) Behavioral Targeting Advertisements from third party advertisers by following the steps on their websites, etc.
・You can opt out of Google by going to the opt-out section of Google’s Ad settings.
・You can opt out of Yahoo! by going to the opt-out section of the Yahoo! Promotion Ad site.
・The Network Advertising Initiative's opt-out page allows you to disable the use of some (but not all) cookies by third-party digital advertising companies at the same time.
・If you wish to disable Behavioral Targeting for applications (opt-out), please follow the instructions below:
・To disable behavioral targeting (IDFA) for your iOS applications,
・To disable Behavioral Targeting (AAID) in Android applications,
■Terms and Conditions for Behavioral Targeting Advertising Providers, etc.
Customers use our website and applications at their own risk, and we shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage caused by the use of these or other websites linked to them.
Revised: October 19, 2021
DARTSLIVE Co., Ltd.