- 1. A player's rating will be determined by their most recent DARTSLIVE SUPER LEAGUE ending rating or their current live rating. The highest rating will be taken.
- 2. Decimal points will be rounded down to the nearest whole number when determining a player's rating.
Ex. 7.99 = 7
- 1. Please make sure to fill in the results of each leg on the match card.
- 2. Please also clearly indicate the winner of the match on the match card.
- 3. Upon completion of matches, the match card has to be handed to the control desk.
- 1. Round limits for both 01 games and Cricket are 20 Rounds.
- 2. Throwing order of the game
- Throwing order will be decided by corking.
- The coin toss function of DARTSLIVE2 will be used for deciding who throws the cork first.
- The player who throws closer to the center can decide the throwing order.
- If the first player's dart hits the exact center of the BULL, the second player is required to verify the location, remove the first player's dart, then throw the cork.
- In the 1st leg, the throwing order will be decided by the winner of the cork.
- Each additional leg after the 1st Leg, the loser of the previous leg will throw first.
- If tied in the final deciding game, the throwing order will be decided by corking.
Amendment of incorrect scoring
- 1. If a dart machine records the score incorrectly and the darts remain stuck in the board, the "Reverse A Round" function will be used to reverse the score. The correct score will be entered by pressing the target segment where the dart is stuck.
- 2. Incorrect scores cannot be amended, if darts in the board are removed, or the round is forwarded to the next player and that player has already thrown their darts.
- 3. In case the game is interrupted such as by a power failure, the machine should be restored to the last known point, restoring the match. If the restoration is not possible, the LEG will be replayed.
- All players are required to compete in appropriate attire.
- Team shirts are recommended.
- All players must present a clean and neat appearance.
- All players wearing shorts must have the hem of leg no higher than 2" above the knee. All shirts must have sleeves.
- No cut-offs or ragged edge hems on any clothing item.
- Shoes must be worn in the tournament venue at all times.
- No open-toed shoes shall be allowed.
- No unauthorized use of shirts similar in style to the staff shirts will be allowed on the tournament floor.
Penalty for not obeying the Dress Code
Any player not in proper attire will have the right to take one 15-minutes grace period to make the necessary change.
Thereafter there will be NO grace period and the player will be disqualified from the match.
- * No outside food or drinks allowed inside the event venue.
- * For any events not mentioned above, the event organizer has the sole discretion to make any decisions on this tournament.
- *For any rules not listed above, rules provided by the WSDA will apply