The ranking for the round robins will be determined with the following rules.
- 1.No. of winnings (No. of winning matches)
- 2.No. of LEGs won
- 3.No. of LEGs lost
- 4.The result of the direct confrontation of the teams.
- ※If 3 or more teams are tied on (1)-(4), each team will do COUNT-UP. The winner of COUNT-UP will proceed to the final match.
- 1.Please make sure to fill in the stats and results of each leg of the starting stage Round Robin on the match card.
※If they are not recorded, the player may be disqualified.
- 2.Upon completion of matches, the match card has to be handed to the referee at the control desk of each class.
- 1.Round limits for both 01 games and Cricket are 15 Rounds.
- 2.Throwing order of the game
- Throwing order will be decided by corking.
- The coin toss function of DARTSLIVE2 will be used for deciding who throws the cork first.
- The player who throws closer to the center can decide the throwing order.
- If the first player's dart hits the exact center of the BULL, the second player is required to acknowledge that the first player's dart is in the center bit of the BULL, and remove the dart and then throw for the cork.
- In the 1st leg, the throwing order will be decided by the winner of the cork.
※In this case, throw the second dart without removing the first darts.
- In the 2nd leg, the player who lost in the previous leg will throw first.
- In the 3rd leg (CHOICE), players throw for the cork again and the winner of the cork can choose either to "throw first" or "select a game."If the game of the 3rd leg is decided already, the winner can choose to "throw first".
- 1.Sandbagging rules are applied to pretournament round robin.
- 2.Players are required to fill STATS of each LEG in the match card.
- 3.Players whose tournament stats considerably exceed their pre-registered stats or the standard defined by each tournament may become subject to disqualification in accordance with the tournament rules.
Amendment of incorrect scoring
- 1.If a dart machine records the score incorrectly and remains stuck to the board, a referee can be called and the "Reverse A Round" function will be used to reverse the score. The correct score will be entered by the referee by pressing the target segment where the dart is stuck. No player should use this function but a referee.
- 2.Incorrect scores cannot be amended, if darts stuck to the board are removed, and the round is forwarded to the next player and the opponent player throws darts.
- 3.In case the game is interrupted because of such things as power failure, a refereewill restore the last game with the agreement of both teams. If the restoration is not possible, the LEG will be reset, and players will be asked to start over.
- All players are required to compete in appropriate attire.
- Team shirts are recommended.
- All players must present a clean and neat appearance.
- All shirts must have sleeves.
- No cut-offs or ragged edge hems on any shirts.
- Shoes must be worn in the tournament venue at all times.
- No unauthorized use of shirts similar in style to the staff shirts will be allowed on the tournament floor.
- Penalty for not obeying the Dress Code
- Any player not in proper attire will have the right to one 15-minute grace period to make the necessary change. Thereafter there will be NO grace period and the player will be disqualified from the match.